What We Ask of You:
For the health and safety of staff and visitors, we will be enforcing the following safety requirements:
- Do not come inside the library if you are sick, have any COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone who has tested positive recently, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Practice social distancing, wear a mask covering your nose and mouth (age 2 and over), and wash/sanitize your hands frequently.
- Limit your visit to one hour or less per day.
- Refrain from eating or drinking inside the library.
- Use the self-checkout stations whenever possible.
- Use our contactless curbside service if you are uncomfortable coming inside the library.
Note: Failure to comply with safety requirements may cause you to be denied entrance or asked to leave the library.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Staff will stay home if exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to someone who has tested positive, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Staff will practice social distancing, wear masks covering their noses and mouths, and wash/sanitize their hands frequently.
- Increased cleaning protocols in high touch areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available.
- Plexiglas shields at service counters.
- Reconfigured library layout to allow for better social distancing.
- Quarantine of returned materials before circulating again.
- Hold pick-up in person or via contactless curbside service
- In-person browsing of our collections
- Circulating periodicals and digital newspapers
- In-person and virtual appointments in The Studio
- Virtual programs
- In-person, phone, or email reference and readers advisory services
- Personalized reading picks through our new Found4You service
- 30 minutes of computer use per day
- In-person and remote printing and copying services
- Mobile app to access your library account, register for programs, and more!
- Tables and seating (except for computer users)
- Meetings, study rooms, and quiet rooms
- Print newspapers
- Toys, games, STEAM kits, and other Youth Services interactives
- Water fountains